Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a big hug to the morning.........

...........firstly,i wanna say that im not a woman who steadily wake up early in the morning...huhuuhu...im also addict to sleep as well as in my leisure time....but,one thing that make me quite useless whenever i lost my morning...huargggghhhh.....i really love the calming n quiet situation where i feel very peaceful without any disturbing...hopefully...it never rise up.....n i will be alone smile at the moment while my temperature ever be cool.....hahahha..bole cam 2.....actually  im  always keep thinking how do people without morning.....for the sleepaholic, it doesnt mean anything kot...instead for me,  im really appreaciate it...wake up early in the morning with white gleaming teeth.....show it all for nature....standing and stare to the green while talking to the wind...all give me the new strength for my every new episode......indeed, the privilege is just meaning for people who realise the existence.....that why people said..."pembuka pintu rezeki", for those starting their work early in the morning.....besides,my late beloved grandma always asked me to open the door every morning  related to these words...but sometimes im neglected.......:(...ill mannered....afterward,i feel the virtues when she asking me to do that......my work will smoothly finish without grumble to anyone......i luv u.....n hopefully u peace be there....undeniably...i can say....every second it will revolves n never to be rigid....precidely,i cant stop whenever the overcast return to be scorching n it is a rule in a human life......nobody deserved to change unless use with it.......a big pleased to the morning...
(what the point laaaaa.....)........S.H.A.K.I.R.A......


rant peacefully....no...think rationally...

No comments:

Post a Comment